The V44 amplifier plays an important role in diagnosing sleep-related disorders. This complete diagnostic package is designed to meet the needs of private practice clinics, sleep clinics, hospitals and large teaching facilities and enables lab compliance with the latest guidelines published by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM).
From starting a study with patient demographics automatically populated by the facility's electronic medical records system to the titration of today’s advanced therapies, this system will meet any PSG demand. While the reliable and flexible data management, study acquisition and review features are the foundations of a cyber secure solution that simplifies sleep diagnostics.
fast delivery for emergency products
- 38 channels (20 AC, ref & bipolar).
- 8 DC channels (6 on Natus Base Unit and 2 on SDx breakout box).
- 6 dedicated sensor inputs.
- Integrated pulse oximeter and pressure sensor.
- Touchscreen display on base unit with real time interaction with ongoing studies.
- Instantaneous electrode impedance checks using onboard touchscreen.
- Perform bio-calibrations from the patient bedside.
- Lightweight breakout box aids in patient’s mobility.