Natus introduces its most innovative amplifier for epilepsy monitoring and research, the Natus Quantum.
Was designed specifically to meet the versatile needs of today’s modern Epilepsy Monitoring Units and research centers. Quantum has high sampling rates and outstanding signal quality to meet the needs of clinical EEG, long-term scalp and intracranial epilepsy monitoring and research.
Ability to control Nicolet Cortical Stimulator from Quantum makes this setup ideal for functional brain mapping. Using the same base as Natus Brain Monitor and EMU40EX amplifiers allows simple conversion of the setup between scalp recordings with EMU40EX or Brain Monitor and Natus Quantum intracranial studies.
fast delivery for emergency products
- 256-channel amplifier; 16 DC, 3 SpO2, digital trigger input, up to 8 bipolar per breakout.
- Configurable sampling frequency up to 16 kHz.
- - Bandwidth is 0.01 Hz to 4 kHz.
- On-board memory and battery for disconnected recording*.
- Integrated switch matrix and Nicolet Cortical Stimulator control*.
- Optional 10-10 pin box and bulk/head cap connectors.
- Touchscreen study notes.
- Data-stream Wizard with two data streams.
- NeuroWorks v9.0 or later is required