Specifically designed for animal research with up to 7 independent references to improve flexibility and accuracy in data collection.
Has high-quality features including HD video with digital zoom, sampling rates up to 16 kHz, spike and seizure detection and is powered by the intuitive NeuroWorks® software. This system can be integrated with 3rd party data analysis software; and direct data access can be made possible with the Software Development Kit.
fast delivery for emergency products
- 64 Referential Channels; 16 DC
- 7 Independent References
- Up to 16 kHz sampling frequency with wide 0.01 Hz to 4 kHz bandwidth
- High-Definition Video allows a researcher to set up a single camera for multiple subjects and can digitally zoom in on individual subjects.
- Software development kit for direct data access
- 3rd party analysis software
- EDF/EDF+ import and export
- Ability to record video from multiple cameras
- 8-bit external trigger for synchronizing external events