Acute care aerosol drug delivery.
- Delivers more inhaled medication to the lungs,4 in less time,5 with less residual volume,7 compared to jet nebulizers, giving confidence in a more effective and controlled treatment.
- The medication reservoir is isolated from the breathing circuit which minimizes nebulization of contaminated fluids. The risk of exposure to bioaerosols is reduced because the need to open the circuit is eliminated.
- Delivers effective medication through mechanical ventilation and non-invasive support such as non-invasive ventilation (NIV), high flow therapies (HFNC) and spontaneously breathing patients.
- This closed system requires minimal management and can be left inline reducing staff handling and workload.
- Easy to set up and virtually silent operation, with no added flow required.