The newly integrated Camino Flex Catheter system allows for therapeutic ventricular drainage while performing continuous intracranial pressure monitoring with the Camino Intracranial Pressure Monitor.
It can be used in the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) environment.
fast delivery for emergency products
- Placement: Ventricles.
- MR conditional at 1.5T and 3.0T.
- Continual waveform while open to drain.
- Monitors ICP independently of CSF flow.
- Allows for continual ICP reading independent of patient positioning.
- Independent stylet, sensor and drainage channels.
- Packaged Individually – Sterile.
- For use with the Camino ICP Monitor System and FLEXEXT.