It is a fiber optic subdural post craniotomy catheter for use with the Camino Intracranial Pressure Monitor. This catheter is placed intraoperatively.
fast delivery for emergency products
- Placement: Subdural space post craniotomy.
- Allows for easy and secure intraoperative placement.
- Immediate and reliable continuous ICP measurement and waveform.
- Accurate reading independent of patient positioning.
- Added a sense of security during the critical first 24 hours post-operation.
- Packaged Individually – Sterile.