The Dantec Clavis handheld device for EMG/STIM-guided injections is designed to be simple and intuitive to provide accurate guidance in minimal time. Can assist the physician to improve and more precisely treat strabismus, dystonia, torticollis, blepharospasm, spasticity or vulvodynia.
Provides the functionality of EMG recording and stimulation with mobility and simplicity, while providing guidance and monitoring for injection of medicinal products.
fast delivery for emergency products
- EMG and STIM functions in one compact device
- Small and lightweight
- Easy to use and operate
- Switch quickly and easily between stimulation and recording functions
- Bo-ject® Injectable Disposable Hypodermic Needle Electrodes
- Consistently sharp, stainless steel needle with a low-friction coating for patient comfort
- Compatible with a wide range of reference electrodes and syringes with Luer Lock or slip tip connectors
- Easy to attach to Clavis and ready to use quickly
- Ergonomically designed and lightweight for greater control.