Is the next generation advanced amplifier for EEG, Long-Term Monitoring and ICU studies. Its higher sampling rates, wider signal bandwidth, and additional configurable inputs make it a perfect choice for all clinical settings including EEG, LTM and ICU.
It provides 64 referential channels for scalp and intracranial EEG studies. Using the same base as Natus Quantum amplifier allows simple conversion of the setup between Natus Brain Monitor scalp recordings and Natus Quantum intracranial studies.
fast delivery for emergency products
- Up to 64 AC channels (40 referential and 24 referential/differential configurable).
- Up to 16 DC channels (12 on Natus Base Unit and 4 on Brain Monitor breakout box).
- Up to 4 kHz sampling rate.
- Integrated pulse oximeter.
- Touchscreen display on base unit with real time interaction with ongoing studies.
- Instantaneous electrode impedance checks using onboard touchscreen.
- Bio-calibrations available from the patient bedside.
- Lightweight breakout box aids in patient’s mobility.
- Integrated 8-bit trigger for synchronizing external events.