It is a high-quality all-in-one electrodiagnostic system with dedicated controls, integrated stimulators and exceptional signal quality that facilitates the diagnosis of multiple neuromuscular disorders including carpal tunnel syndrome, myasthenia gravis and ALS.
The Natus UltraPro S100 is powered by Viking® or Synergy Software and uses only 3 cables for easy installation.
fast delivery for emergency products
- -All-in-one electrodiagnostic system with dedicated controls
- -Triple programmable foot-switch supports hands-free operation
- -Lightweight system that travels easily in a roller case or can be cart mounted
- Quality Test Results
- -3or 4-channel amplifier options that allow for electrodes to remain in place, accommodating the most common modalities
- -Integrated stimulators
- -Exceptional audio
- -Low noise levels for exceptional signal quality
- Intuitive Operation
- -Simple user interface allows you to navigate through procedures quickly to reduce testing time
- -The one-button EMR interface allows you to connect results more efficiently to electronic medical records
- -Programmable probe controls allowing intuitive and fast operation
- -Automatic reporting, online summaries and built-in reference value database saves you time and generates reports faster
- Exceptional Value
- -Affordable equipment that meets your diagnostic needs
- -The UltraPro S100 system includes instructional video, help menu and training classes, virtually eliminating training expenses
- Trouble-Free Installation
- -3 cables with unique connectors, so setup is easy
- -No installation support is required
- -Minimal set up time, allows you to start performing studies immediately
- -On-screen Help with Instructional Videos provides immediate assistance, reducing the need for technical support.