It is a multimodality, full channel ambulatory recorder that's small, lightweight and delivers reliability, flexibility and performance. It allows both EEG and Type II Sleep recording with optional HD video in the comfort of the patient’s home without the need for a computer.
Trex HD easily connects to a PC via a high-speed USB cable, and it can upload 24 hours of data in less than 5 minutes. Combined with Natus NeuroWorks® and SleepWorks™ software the system enhances workflow with easy, intuitive functions to help you efficiently and effectively review data.
Utilize wireless Bluetooth® connectivity for excellent video synchronization and is capable of recording up to 96 hours of HD video directly on a camcorder memory card eliminating virtually all cabling and making it a very user-friendly video ambulatory system. Gets high quality video capturing patient activities, even throughout the night utilizing camera night-shot mode.
fast delivery for emergency products
- 32-channel amplifier; 24 referential, 4 bipolar, 4 DC, SpO2.
- Configurable sampling frequency up to 512 Hz.
- Wirelessly synchronized HD ambulatory video.
- HD video without a computer.
- Operates on two AA batteries, with external battery pack for 72-hour recordings.
- Patient controlled start and stop for the video.
- EEG and Sleep tethered or ambulatory recordings.